This is nonfiction book about a woman who is looking for her "Soul Mate" and goes on an adventure around the world trying to date 80 men.
I think that if this had been fiction I would have found it trite however, knowing that this was a real experience, it was quite fun to read. I could easily see a movie being made out of this book.
In the end, the woman finds her "Soul Mate" It was interesting, upon reflection, the only two men that she felt she connected with were ones that she had extra time beyond the "date" with. With Garry, the guy she ended up with, she spent five days at the Burning Man Festival with him. With Gene, she had the "date" and then the time at the airport with him. It's not to say that she would have connected with all the guys but these were the ones she connected with and these are the ones that got extra time. Just an observation.