Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bridget Jones's Diary - Helen Fielding

After finishing Pride and Prejudice I thought it might be fun to take a re-read at Bridget Jones's Diary. I love this book (and the movie). I read it during RAP at work so it took me a few weeks but it was quite fun.

This time around I definatly picked up on the parts that were just like Pride and Prejudice - One of the lines that I picked up on this time through was near the begining, at the Turkey Curry Buffet when Bridget first sees Marc Darcy, she says something about how if your name is Darcy it is pretty rediculous to be standing around a party acting hauty (or something like that)

I've read this book probably about 3 or 4 times now. Still love it. Will probably re-read it again (many times) in the future.