It has been a long time since I have updated this list, it hasn't that I have stopped reading, it is much more that I havn't taken the time to write down what I have read. I knew that this blog idea would not totally work out, but I'm still willing to try to keep up with it.
AS I have prevously mentioned, I love Mercedes Lackey books. I pick them up when ever I see them even if I haven't heard of them before. This book is a (sort of) continuation of another story line - The Obsidian Trilogy. I read (most) of the Obsidian trilogy a while back, the last book I didn't finish, I don't think that it was bad, I think I was just too busy and then it had to go back to the library. This book, The Phoenix Unchained, picks up the story line about a thousand years after the last book ended. It was an interesting take on things to jump that far ahead. A lot of the story line of the first trilogy was morphed into historical myth and it was fun as a reader to know the "real" story.