These books are really fun. I have to admit, they are a bit embarassing to buy. I was back in Uncle Hugo's Science Fiction bookstore. My primary goal was picking up some book cataloging software for my aunt but then I figured I would pick up the second in this series. The ever so helpful employee pointed out that they had it used and they had the third one as well so that (at half price for used books) I could get two books for the price of one new one. Even still, I would have prefered a little more impersonal interaction when buying these books. . .I do like the fluff (as can be seen by the amount of it listed in this blog) but I sort of feel embarassed about buying extreme fluff at a nerd store. I'm over it enough to do it though.
Liked this book. Love that the evil stepmother had been possessed by the devil for a year and no one noticed. Love that the spawn of Satan is a devout Christian. Love that Betsy is getting over her issues with Eric (seemingly) I will most likely read the rest of this silly series. Quite fun.